Thursday, January 3, 2008

Added a couple of pages to the Seasonal Pins page.

01/03/08 – Worked on the Seasonal Pins page today. Added a couple of pages...one on a New Years Baby Pin and an Easter Bunny Pin.


Peter Cottontail



The holidays seem to creep up on us so quickly that I thought I would start working on some ideas for the upcoming holidays. I have a list of friends that really enjoy receiving pins for all the holidays, so I need to get working on these pretty soon. I am working on a Valentine’s Day pin that should be up shortly and then will start working on a St Patrick’s Day pin.

I would place most of these pins in the more advanced category, because these do require the use of a glass saw to cut out the patterns. Assembly of the patterns is very simple and quick once the pieces have been cut.

No comments: