Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beginner Glass Fusing Class Book - How to Fuse Glass



10/23/10 - Beginner Glass Fusing Class Book - How to Fuse Glass - Recently, I have turned The Beginner Glass Fusing Class video into a book. I love craft books...I don't know about you. Once the DVD began growing in popularity, I started thinking about all the individuals (like me) who would prefer to have the material in book form. If you are like me, then this book is definitely for you!

I have a large bookcase that is filled with various types of crafting books. There is nothing like refreshing your information by pulling down a book, sitting in a comfortable chair with a cup of coffee and gleaning the pages.

The information in this particular book is identical to the information on the DVD. It has all the basic information to get you going on your fusing adventure.

No comments: